Scor-Tape is really sticky! I was hovering, about to place the top layer, my ninja cat distracted me and at the same time I sneezed...and this is where it got stuck. I tried to pull it back up but it would have torn, so that's where it stays. Actually, it's not too unfortunate looking. :)
I stamped the tulip with Distress Ink three times, one of them on vellum. I cut around one entire image, then cut petals from the vellum and other stamping. Curled and shaped those petals then attached them to the base image. Painted some Stickles on the very edges of the petals and also on the stem and leaves. The tiny Kraft tag I cut free hand, inked with white and added the eyelet before threading it onto the stem. I threaded the beads onto wire and looped that through the eyelet as well. The petal portion of the flower is attached on foam tape, the stem and leaves directly to the tag. The brown, turquoise and Kraft layers were cut with my Cricut. Used a little peg stamp around the edges of each of those layers. Seam binding dyed with Distress Ink is sandwiched between the tab at the top.
Joan's Gardens - Tuesday tag challenge.
Crazy 4 Challenges - Pink, Kraft, turquoise, brown.
Truly Scrumptious - Tag it.
Wild Orchid - Die cuts or punches.
Blog Challenge Garden (taking over for Tag Tuesday) - Think Spring.
Stamps: Anna Griffin tulip, stamp from Rubber Stamp Tapestry "Wisteria Frame" set.
Paper: SU! Kraft, The Paper Studio, vellum.
Ink: Distress Inks, Colorbox Queues.
Accessories: Seam binding, beads, wire, Stickles, eyelet, MS butterfly punch, Cricut, SU! tab punch.