Friday, September 26, 2008

Time 2BKrafty!

Sharon's Stamp Simply Challenge this week showcases one of my favorite bloggers to stalk...Janine! This is the card I chose to case so that I could use my Cricut.
I embossed with the Cuttlebug spiderweb folder and then inked the raised parts. Tried to keep it only on the web, but you know...ink happens. :) Yellow layer under the black strip is a piece of tissue paper I wadded up tight then ironed back out. The pumpkins I cut with my Cricut, added Stickles to the leaves and "crazy eyes" and mounted on the black strip; the center pumpkin is popped up on dimensionals. Finally, added the tag from Spellbinders with the word printed from my computer, and some Dew Drops. My ribboning skills need work. :)
Stamps: None.
Paper: Paper Studio CS, tissue paper.
Ink: Colorbox, computer.
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Cricut, Stickles, Spellbinders, ribbon, Dew Drops, computer.

4 comments:

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

This is just darling!!! Those pumpkins are adorable and their goofy eyes remind me of the pumpkins with goofy eyes that Janine recently posted!!! Great job on this challenge and a very Janine-Worthy creation!!! So glad you could play -- thanks!!!

Janine said...

This is amazing!!! Thanks for playing in this weekend's challenge. I love that you made a Hallowe'en card - my favorite holiday - and that you used DEW DROPS!!! Beautiful!!!
Have a great weekend.

Antje said...

Great halloween card - these pumkins are so funny!

Holly Young said...

cute card! I love those pumpkins! I'm catching up on blog reading today, so I guess you can tell I'm going back through yours to see what I've missed!