Monday, October 6, 2008

Second Post Today...Couple of Flowery Cards

Here are a couple more from my weekend of card playing. : ) This first one used no stamping. I ran a piece of white CS through the Cuttlebug Birds and Vines folder, inked the raised parts and mounted to olive CS. The second matted piece is simply a pretty sticker from Karen Foster that I put on white CS, put a rhinestone in the center, mounted on olive CS and attached that over the ribbon. The circle was cut from one of my Cuttlebug dies, then glittered it. Cut the butterfly from my Cricut, cut out the circle and attached it over the glittered circle base.

Stamps: None.
Paper: Paper Studio CS.
Ink: Colorbox Queues.
Accessories: Karen Foster sticker, Cuttlebug, Cricut, glitter, ribbon, rhinestone.

This second card I made for my sis-in-law with the first set of Kitchen Sink stamps that I got. I love hydrangeas. Did those in purples (have to work on those leaves), added the little butterfly. Cut the edges with deckle scissors, ticket punched the corners, inked around it. Mounted it to moss green CS that I ticket punched as well. The base is green CS onto which I mounted the yellow and white striped paper that was part of the packaging for another set of stamps (there's that recycle freak popping up again-heehee). The sentiment from SU! Blossoms Abound was stamped in lavender ink and embossed with clear powderUsed my corner rounder to scallop the lavender CS strip and attached it. Added the ribbon and some Dew Drops.

Stamps: Kitchen Sink, Stampin Up!
Paper: Paper Studio CS, recycled yellow/white packaging.
Ink: Colorbox Queues.
Accessories: Embossing powder, ribbon, Dew Drops, deckle scissors, corner rounder.

1 comment:

Janine said...

OOH very pretty!!!