Thursday, August 5, 2010

Multiple Challenge Card

Hey, two posts in one day! :)  I spent some time during my lunch break today hopping around blogville and came across some challenges I wanted to try.  I ended up with one card to fit them all.  Challenges will be listed below.  The base card is SU! cardstock.  The image is from Magic Moonlight, printed on canvas.  Corner punches are Martha Stewart.  Stamped images are from Crafty Secrets Fairyland set.  Sentiment, which is a John Denver song title, was printed from my computer, cut and embossed with Spellbinders Fancy Label and attached on dimensionals.  The two flowers are made following Selma's vellum flower tutorial. I love how they turned out! 

Joan's Gardens Challenge #9 - Pink & white card, with four corners punched, preferrably with a Martha Stewart punch.
Crafty Secrets Forum Challenge on SCS - To use fabric on our project, along with a Crafty Secrets item.
Stamp Simply #149 - To use two of...something. 
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - To use a song we can't get out of our head in our project. 

8 comments:

nessy said...

so elagant and so very pretty!!
vanessa xx

C said...

So elegant, Nancy. Glad I had time to pop in and see this gorgeous creation!

Anonymous said...

How beautiful. I love Crafty Secrets and your corner punch from MS.

Colleen Horner

Joan Fricker said...

Nancy, great job. I haven't used that punch for the corners and I love what you did with it.
A totally beautiful card.

Thanks so very much for playing Joan's Gardens #9 Challenge. This is so much fun!

Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

Cathy said...

Ooooh....I like! Looks like it should be framed and displayed in a tea room.

Selma said...

Wow Nancy this is gorgeous. I love that corner punch. Thanks for linking back to my blog for the tutorial. Good luck with the challenge.

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Wow!! This is so elegant! The woman really has a grace about her and I love the sepia and pink!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Christine said...

What a beautiful card. I love the soft prettiness of it. Love that look of it on canvas. Thanks so much for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
xoxo, Christine