Sunday, September 11, 2011

A House Mouse Recipe Card

Oh my gosh...I've had this card made for a week, but kept forgetting to take a picture of it and post it.  Between working on stuff for my daughter's wedding in the evenings, and this past week dealing with two attorneys on my own at work because each of their paralegal's were on vacation...my mind took a vacation of its own and forgot a few things.  Then had camera issues.  Just got back from a [WONDERFUL] weekend at the beach and there it was, so I took a quick picture with my cell phone, so sorry for the not too great quality.  Had to get in on the House Mouse challenge! :)

The challenge this time around on the House Mouse Challenge was to create something with a recipe on it.  This recipe for chai tea is yummy and I thought this image was perfect to go on the card.  I colored it with Copics, added some Liquid Pearls and Stickles.  The tea tag says "rose hips" on the stamp, but I masked that off, then wrote on the tag with a Copic fine liner.  Used bundled sage to stamp the vines onto a scrap of sage green SU! paper I still had left in my stash, then layered that onto another piece of SU! CS on which I used the MS Swirling Lace punch around the page.


Stamps: House Mouse "Feeling Rosey"
Paper:  SU! scraps, Neenah Solar White
Ink:  Memento, Copics.
Accessories:  MS Swirling Lace punches, Liquid Pearls, Stickles.

6 comments:

Christine said...

Hi Nancy so glad you DID take your piccy gorgeous sweet HM recipe creation stunning colouring love your punched border frame..great take on the recipe chall theme.

thanks for sharing at HM & Friends Monday chall..make sure to come back Mon. for our 3rd Birthday day hop celebrations..

smiles Christine x

Anonymous said...

Oh Nancy, this is sooo sweet!! :) Love your sweet image and cozy little recipe to go along with it!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at House Mouse & Friends! I hope you will join us again! HUGS - Vicki guest designer

Lynn said...

This is so adorable! I just love that little mouse in the teacup and the punched border looks so wonderful!

Stacy Morgan said...

This is darling and oh a great recipe. Thanks for playing in House Mouse and Friends Blog Challenge.

America said...

FAB borders, happy colors and an adorable Mousie RECIPE idea!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at House-Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge. Sure hope to see you joining us again this week for a fabulous BLOG-HOP PARTY to celebrate our 3rd Birthday! :)

Barbara said...

This looks so yummy! The card and the recipe! I love chai tea so will have to give this a try. Great coloring on the HM stamp. He's a cutie!