I personally will be making 25 cards to send, as well as adding in a couple from past posts that could be used either for Valentines or other use. I will get the rest posted probably tomorrow, as I'm still finishing up some (took a time-out to spend time with my daughter last week before she left). First, what I have made so far:
I have never made an ATC, so decided to give it a whirl. I made 10 of these. Used Bazzil paper for the base, attached a piece of BG LilyKate to that. I stamped and colored the HM stamp on white CS, cut it out and attached him to the card. Sprinkled the X and O confetti to look like he was tossing it up in the air. The sentiment was added with the tiny JustRite letters. Used the SU! curved tag punch, two of each color, to make the tag, stamped a little See D's heart sprig on front and back of each tag. On the back of the tag, I stamped Happy Valentine's Day using JustRite Trompe and Brayton fonts, added different colored rhinestones to the side of each. Left room at the bottom for the kids to write. Made a little pocket envelope for each one with this double sided CS I've had forever. Used the SU! punch again so the tag would show even in the envelope. That's it. They look really cute IRL. Now on to the goodies.
Alrighty...here's my blog candy offering:
- Glue Glider Pro with roll of Perma Tac adhesive.
- Box of Prima Mulberry Paper Flowers (60 Flowers).
- Vintage Toys stamp set from Hanna Stamps.
- Peppermint Twist stamp set from Inkadinkado.
- "Jen" stamp by Me & My Big Ideas.
- Container of Indigo Blue Fun Flock by Stampendous.
- Unmounted "Peeking Kitty" stamp (3 pieces-face and paws) by Eureka Stamps, approx 3 x 5".
- ETA: JustRite Harmony Classic Circle Stamper II (2 5/16"). Round wooden stamper only, new in package.
- Embossed foil autumn leaves, embossed foil butterflies (several colors).
- Adhesive Metal Words (Friends, Celebrate, Cherish)
- Epoxy garden embellishments.
- Five sheets outline stickers.
All you have to do is leave a comment on this post. You don't have to send cards to Pat to be eligible, but that sure would be wonderful! I will put your name into a drawing and will draw a winner on February 8th. If you would like to contribute to this project, please send Pat an e-mail letting here know. Details can be found here at Pat's site. The deadline for getting cards to Pat is February 7Th. Please help if you can.