Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Heartwarming Vintage 3D Project

SCROLL DOWN FOR BLOG CANDY BELOW THIS POST!!!!

I absolutely fell in love with these shadowbox diecuts when I saw the first post from CHA back in January! So when Jan posted this 3D Crafty Secrets/Heartwarming Vintage challenge on Papercraft Planet, I had to jump on it! Jan sent me this gorgeous gold sheen diecut and I went to town. All of the gold pieces shown are part of the diecut kits. These diecuts can be decorated on both sides and closed to mail or hand deliver. But I did mine as a diorama, so it will remain open, and the backside is not decorated. The Crafty Secrets "Love" image on the left panel was embossed with gold EP onto ivory vellum then attached over a piece of CS from DCWV Luxury stack. The frame around it and behind it were stamped with Crafty Secrets Flourishes using Distress Ink. Ditto for the right panel. The center image from this site was printed from my computer, then image was cut/embossed with Spellbinders Labels 10 and attached on foam tape. The sentiments were printed from my computer, cut/embossed with Spellbinders Labels 10 and Fancy Tags dies, then sponged. Both were attached on foam tape. Embellishments on left panel: Prima roses misted with Glimmer Mist, punched leaves, Spellbinders Renaissance Heart charm with Stickles. Center panel: More Prima roses, punched leaves, Spellbinders Doodleparts swirl with rhinestone, cameo charm, Liquid Pearls on scallop. Right panel: Yep, another Prima rose, punched leaves, and flat back pearls.

7 comments:

Vicki Chrisman said...

STUNNING!!!

Debbi said...

Nancy, that is absolutely gorgeous! What a great wedding gift that would be for someone.
*smiles*
debbi

Susan (rainy) said...

Oh my gosh this is stunning. An absolutely gorgeous project!!

Darlene said...

Holy Moly ... this is gorgeous! I haven't got mine started yet ... yikes, I'm behind! Actually I tried to start but didn't know where to begin so sat it aside ... my bad!!
Happy Easter my friend!!

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

Wow, Nancy, this is absolutely gorgeous! You did a fabulous job on this! Hope you have a Happy Easter! Hugs,

Anonymous said...

Hi there!! Your blog is wonderful!
Hugs
Andrea

Lovely Linda said...

Wow - this is just gorgeous! I love vintage and you have done it so beautifully! I am going to have to check out PCP - thanks for the link! Thanks for sharing! {{{hugs}}}