Sunday, January 23, 2011

CSSC155 Birthday Wishes

The challenge on the Crafty Secrets Forum Challenge is to do a ONE LAYER creation using Crafty Secrets products. You can stamp the card base, add texture to it or punch it, but you can only add one image layer to the base.

I did this simple birthday card to have one hand, and I love how it turned out. The picture doesn't do it justice - I just can't seem to get good lighting for my photos.  I embossed the base with a CB folder.  Then I used a piece from Crafty Secrets Earthy paper pack and ran it through the same folder, then tore the edges.  I used the sentiment from Crafty Secrets Fairyland set, embossed it with copper EP.  I inked the edges of the base card and the layer with Vintage Photo Distress Ink, then attached the layer.  Added a little copper Stickles. 

Stamps:  Crafty Secrets Fairyland.
Paper:  SU! Sage Shadow, Crafty Secrets Earthy paper pack.
Ink:  Versamark, Distress Ink.
Accessories:  Cuttlebug folder, embossing powder, Stickles.

1 comment:

Janine said...

Hi!!! How are you !!?? Love your card and all the pics of the house...
Happy New Year to you!!