Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Day 11 of 12 Day of Christmas on PCP

Oops, forgot to post this yesterday...On the eleventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me Eleven Pipers Piping. Let's make something with an instrument. Chose this House Mouse image and made it Christmasy by adding the Christmas music piece. Stamped the image with Stazon, colored with Prismacolors and baby oil. Used a crackled paper DP for the background. Embossed burgundy piece with Allegro CB folder, distressed the edges a bit and attached it. Inked the edges of the main image and attached over that. Stamped the music sheet and cut around it. Three Dew Drops for a final touch.

Stamps: HM Mouse Symphony, Stampabilities Christmas Music.
Paper: The Paper Studio CS, Hot Off the Press DP.
Ink: Stazon, Colorbox Queues.
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Dew drops, Prismacolor pencils/baby oil.

3 comments:

6 wacky women said...

Awww...what a sweet card, Nancy. Love how you colored the little mice. Music sheet is a nice touch too.

Karen x

Barbara said...

This is a great card! I love all the music. I've just started playing with the Prismacolors --- can you tell me more about using them with baby oil? Sounds interesting! And I just bought new House Mouse stamps, too! Email me if you want to at az2mo@centurytel.net

luv'n'hugs!

Darlene said...

AWESOME!!!