Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Day 6 of 12 Days of Christmas on PCP

On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, six geese a laying. Today we could use a duck, a goose, or an egg. I have a rubber ducky stamp, so built the card around that. Stamped ducky and Babs in the tub with Stazon, colored them both with Prismacolor pencils blended with baby oil. Cut around them both with a craft knife, and stuck ducky amidst the bubbles, which were covered with Liquid Pearls. While I was thinking about how to do the rest of the card, I started leafing through the Coldwater Creek catalog that came in the mail today. Right inside the front cover was the snow covered tree scene, so I thought about the window. Attached the background DP to the base card, then attached the tree picture. Cut, embossed and stenciled the arches and windows with Spellbinders dies and attached those over the tree picture. Bathtub was attached on dimensionals. Stamped "Relax" in upper right with MFT stamp.
Stamps: Babs from Rubber Romance, ducky from Target $1 spot, MFT Time for Bubbly set.
Paper: SU! CS, The Paper Loft DP, The Paper Studio CS.
Ink: Stazon, Colorbox Queues.
Accessories: Spellbinders, dimensionals, picture from catalog.

3 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

What an enjoyable scene that is! I want to be there! Darling little duck and I love that window!!

6 wacky women said...

Awesome card, Nancy.
I love the window scene,cute ducky too.
Karen x

Catherine said...

oohhh la la, i wanna do whatever she's doing :)
cute!