Friday, December 5, 2008

Day 8 of 12 Days of Christmas on PCP

On the eighth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me Eight Maids a Milking...Obviously we could use a girl or a cow (or both) for Papercraft Planet's 12 Days of Christmas challenge. I inked up pretty girl "Crystal" from Rubbernecker; she's been in my stash for a couple months now. Colored her with Prismacolors blended with baby oil. I cut her out and embossed with long rectangle Nestie matted on scalloped long rectangle. Here's where the bling almost got out of control. :) I used Tiara Stickles for the tiny beads on the chain and between the stars. Frosted Lace Stickles was used for the white part of her hat, and also for the lower part of her skirt. Like how you can still see the coloring through the glitter. Burgundy Stickles for her sandle straps. I put a pink rhinestone in the center of the upper star then covered that with Icicle Stickles. Over the lower star I attached the star-shaped rhinestone that fit perfectly over the stamped star. The base DP is from Cosmo Cricket Wonderland, and the snowflake was cut from the same paper pad. I glued chunky glitter to the flake and attached it to the background, then the image over that. Finally, added the gold Dew Drops. Any more glitter/Stickles and it might have been illegal. :)

Stamps: Rubbernecker "Crystal".
Paper: SU! Kraft CS; Cosmo Cricket CS.
Ink: Stazon.
Accessories: Lots of Stickles, glitter, rhinestones, Spellbinders, Cuttlebug, Dew Drops.

No comments: