Saturday, November 29, 2008

Day 2 of 12 Days of Christmas on PCP

On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me two turtle doves, or a turtle, or...a reptile (?) hee hee! Alrighty then, any of the above apply to this one on Papercraft Planet's 12 Days contests.
I chose this dove from Penny Black. Stamped it on Kraft CS with Versamark then embossed with copper EP and cut it out. The sentiment is done the same way, from Flourishes Peace set, then rounded the corners. For the background I picked this purdy plum colored paper from Hot Off the Press. I stamped the SU! French Flair background with a glue pad, then sprinkled MS Rose Quartz glitter across the glue and let it dry. Brushed it off and oh my is it pretty! I attached the dove and the sentiment up on dimensionals, then attached the little jewelry charm just beneath the sentiment.

Stamps: Penny Black dove, Flourishes Peace sentiment, SU! French Flair.
Paper: Hot Off the Press DP, Kraft CS.
Ink: Versamark.
Accessories: Copper EP, glue pad, glitter, charm, dimensionals.

No comments: