Monday, November 24, 2008

Seeing Spots

Polka dots actually. That's the theme for this week's House Mouse Challenge. I had dotted paper laying out all over the place and finally decided on this one with the pastel dots and designed the rest of the card around that. Punched the border of the polka dots and attached it to the base. Ran the lavender CS through Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder. The image was colored with my Prismacolors/baby oil for blending, cut out and embossed with oval Nestabilities, chalked while still in the die. Then cut pink mat and the tiny oval for the sentiment, which is from Verve. A really simple card, nice and flat for easy mailing.

Stamps: House Mouse "Sweet Kiss", Verve Artful Elegance.
Paper: The Paper Studio, My Mind's Eye.
Ink: Colorbox Queues.
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Spellbinders, MS border punch, chalks, Prismacolor pencils/baby oil.

13 comments:

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

This is just darling -- I LOVE your delicate colors!!!!

Sharon said...

Really pretty card love the punched border.

6 wacky women said...

Beautiful card, Nancy. Your coloring is wonderful. I love the colors too!

Kim Dellow said...

very cute stamp. Love the card. Kim

Stacy Morgan said...

This is just so sweet. Wonderful soft colors!

Carmen O. said...

Awww this is sooo sweet! I love your coloring, beautiful.

Carolyn Bounds said...

Sweet and beautiful all rolled into one gorgeous card...I LOVE IT:O)

I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

Hugs!
Carolyn

Cazzy said...

I'm loving this card! So sweet. Happy Thanksgiving to you.

Joanne said...

Great a job! This is the sweetest card! I just love it...

Emma said...

Such a cute card and the colours are gorgeous. x

Lorraine said...

very sweet! love how you used the swiss dots cb folder! thanks for sharing

Janneke said...

Sweet card. Thank for joining us at HM&F

X Janneke

Els G. said...

Love your card! It's simply gorgeous!
Els
x