Sunday, February 13, 2011

By the Sea Valentine

This is the last Valentine card I have made by request, and it's also an anniversary card - They got married on Valentine's day five or six years ago.  It's for a man, but his wife wanted some pink in it.  They both love the shore, so I went with this couple image from Stampin Up, as well as the lighthouse from Flourishes Guiding Light set.  I went with papers from HOTP "Ephemera" set, which has a lot of masculine papers in it.  I love pink and gray, but since this is for a guy and I went with the ocean theme, I used blue with the gray.  Then added the pink hearts and tiny flowers for the Valentine Theme.  I liked the sketch from last week's Friday Sketchers, so tried to follow that.

Challenges:
Papertake Weekly - Have a Heart
Sew Many Challenges - Valentine
My Time to Craft - Hearts and flowers

Stamps:  Stampin Up Summer By the Sea; Flourishes Guilding Light
Paper:  HOTP Ephemera
Ink:  Memento, Colorbox Queues.
Accessories:  Spellbinders die, Cuttlebug die, Stickles

2 comments:

Radwa Bayoumi said...

Love your card!!Thanks for playing with us this week at SMC

Jill said...

beautiful card great image very romantic thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx