Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Joan's Tag Challenge

I'm really having fun Joan's weekly tag challenge.  It's nice to have a stock of tags on hand!  For this tag I covered a shipping tag with Ella Blue paper.  The image was stamped with brown Stazon and I colored her with Copics to get the "bleeding" effect of some of the lines. She was cut out and mounted on foam tape.  The flowers are made from CS, with some Distress Stickles added to the big one.  The tiny envelope I made, and inside is a little card to write on.  Added an eyelet and the fan charm. 

Challenge list
Joan's Tag Challenge
2 Sisters - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Crazy4Challenges - Vintage or shabby element
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes + Flowers

Stamps:  Inkadinkado Gala Gown.
Paper:  GCD Ella Blue, Neenah Solar White, HOTP.
Ink:  Copics, Stazon.
Accessories:  Fan charm, eyelet, leaf punch, homemade flowers. Stickles.

12 comments:

Lana said...

Nancy WOW I love this tag awesome job!!!! I love the vintage look!!!

Sharon Peele said...

Wow very nice Nancy!! I love you flower and charm you added, It's really breath taking!!!

6 wacky women said...

GORGEOUS tag, Nancy!!

Karen x

Glenda said...

Just Gorgeous! What a lovely color you chose as central color!

Anonymous said...

Hey GF!!! :) WOWZER!! I am so loving your tag here!! Gorgeous Vintage style and I'm so happy to see you posting again sweetie!! BIG HUGS

Sharon said...

Beautiful tag, Nancy! I love the colors you used.

Darlene said...

Hello my friend! This tag is GORGEOUS!! Of course I LOVE your vintage style and it's SO NICE to have you back to inspire us!! Awesome job!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous tag Nancy; a real little work of art! Thanks for sharing it with us at Papertake Weekly this week. x

maddy hill said...

oh wow a totally beautiful tag - love your design x
Thanks for playing along at Papertake Weekly this week.
love
maddy xxx

Jerri Jimenez said...

Absolutely gorgeous!Good luck with the contest!

Kris Turner said...

Absolutely gorgeous tag, Nancy! Love the beautiful lady. Terrific job!
Kris, Wadsworth, OH
www.visionsinmyheart.blogspot.com

Selma said...

Nancy this is such a gorgeous tag. It is definitely a work of art. Thanks for joining in on the tag challenge at Joan's Gardens.