Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentine Tag

I meant to post this yesterday on Joan's tag challenge, but seems I've missed that deadline.  Oh well...here it is anyway.  Don't know that I've gotten any better at making tags, but Joan's tag challenges are fun, and I'll have a nice stash of tags.  For this one I used two Spellbinders dies...Scalloped Hearts for the base and the larges of the Nested Hearts for the top.  I attached the hearts with an eyelet and a brad so the top one will pivot and a message can be written on the bottom one.  I made the largest flower, the rest are from Wild Orchid.  Finished off with the angel charm hanging from a chain.

Challenges:
Joan's Tag Challenge - Missed the deadline, but here's the link.
Simon Says Stamp - Anything but a card

Stamps:  None.
Paper:  From stash.
Ink:  Colorbox Queues.
Accessories:  Spellbinders dies, eyelet, brad, Stickles, Wild Orchid flowers, leaf punch, hand made flower, angel charm, pearls, rhinestones.

5 comments:

Caroline Hallett said...

thats a very pretty tag

Lorraine A said...

oh WOW !!!! this is absolutely gorgeous !! what a perfect Valentine tag !! I LOVE it !! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Unknown said...

Beautiful x Absolutely beautiful x Leigh x

Kathy said...

This heart is so pretty Nancy and such a creative and clever design. Thanks for the inspiration. Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Challenge. :)

debby4000 said...

So adorable and gorgeous too.
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby